Fun Dog Breed Quiz
Calling all dog lovers and canine enthusiasts! Get ready for a tail-wagging adventure with this fun dog breed quiz. Whether you’re a seasoned dog owner or just a passionate admirer of our four-legged friends, this trivia will put your knowledge to the test and might even teach you a thing or two about the diverse and fascinating world of dog breeds.
From playful Poodles to the regal German Shepherds, these trivia questions will cover a wide range of breeds, their characteristics, history, and unique quirks. Are you ready to unleash your inner dog breed expert? Let the quiz begin!
1.Which breed is often referred to as the “wiener dog” due to its long body and short legs?
2. Which dog breed is known for its curly tail?
3. What is the national dog of Scotland?
Answer: The Scottish Terrier.
4. What is the name of the dog character in the comic strip “Peanuts”?
5. Which breed is famous for its distinctive double coat and sled-pulling abilities?
Answer: The Siberian Husky.
6. Which breed is often used as a guide dog for individuals with visual impairments?
Answer: The Golden Retriever.
7. What is the term for a dog crossbred from a purebred Poodle and a purebred Labrador?
8. Which breed is known for its blue-black tongue and thick double coat?
Answer: The Shar-Pei.
9. What is the name of the dog in the movie “Wizard of Oz”?
10. What is the world record for the tallest dog ever recorded?
Answer: The tallest dog on record was a Great Dane named Zeus, measuring 44 inches (111.8 cm) tall
11. Which breed is known for its webbed feet and excellent swimming abilities?
Answer: The Newfoundland.
12. What is the term for a group of dogs?
Answer: A group of dogs is called a “pack’.
13. Which breed is famous for its wrinkled face and large, droopy ears?
Answer: The Basset Hound.
14. What is the largest dog breed in the world?
Answer: The Great Dane.
15. What is the smallest dog breed in the world?
Answer: The Chihuahua
16. What breed of dog is commonly used as a police or guard dog?
Answer: German Shepherd.
17. Which dog breed is known for its distinctive blue tongue?
Answer: The Chow Chow.
18. Which breed is famous for having a curly coat and is considered hypoallergenic?
Answer: The Poodle.
19. Which breed is known for its exceptional sense of smell and is often used in search and rescue operations?
Answer: The Bloodhound.
20. What is the name of the famous dog that travelled to space in the Soviet Union’s space program?
How Many Dog Breeds Can You Find In This Puzzle?
(Answers At The Bottom Of This Post)
P O O D L E E R O W S K A H
B X R O O T W E I L E R C A
E V R U B B E R E V L O L C
A A O B S X L U I D I A G O
G G E H R D L A B R A D O R
L L E B G L S N U T I H C A
E E A G L L I W S K Y H I A
C D U N O B E A G L E A E E
H S A E L G N I D D O X H C
U I H C U H A H I H C I W C
A W E R R O T C O H X L P B
U D O G B A W U D A C O X E
A S H I U K S B X R E L O O
What do you get when you cross a sheepdog with a rose?
What do you call a dog that loves to take baths?
Celebrity Pooch Quiz
- 1.Which celebrity has a dog called Benjamin Button?
- 2 Which actor has a Cocker Spaniel called Einstein?
- 3 Which famous singer and actress loves French Bulldogs?
- 4. Which famous footballer has English Bulldogs called Coco and Scarlet?
- 5 Which female singer/ songwriter has a pit bull called Shark?
- 6 Which famous tennis player has a Yorkshire Terrier called Chip?
- 7 Who is the social media mogul with a Hungarian Sheepdog called Beast?
- 8 Which royal couple had a Cocker Spaniel called Lupo?
- 1.Taylor Swift
- 2 George Clooney
- 3 Lady Gaga
- 4 David Beckham
- 5 Billy Eilish
- 6. Serena Williams
- 7.Mark Zuckerberg
- 8 Prince and Princess of Wales
Dog Movie Quiz
- What was the name of the tough Bulldog in Lady and the Tramp?
- Who is the iconic villain in the film 101 Dalmations
- How many Labrador Retrievers were used in the making of Marley and Me?
- Which dog received a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 1960
- What breed was Beethoven?
- What was the breed of ‘Hooch’ in Turner and Hooch?
- Which famous author’s novel was horror film ‘Cujo’ based around?
- Which film was based on the memoir of John Grogan?
- Which film from 1996 starred Glenn Close?
- What is the name of the old Bloodhound in Lady and the Tramp?
- Cruella De Vil
- Pal who played Lassie
- St. Bernard
- French Mastiff
- Stephen King
- Marley and Me
- 101 Dalmations
Answers to Word Search Above
Whether you aced every question or discovered something new, we’re sure your love for dogs has only grown stronger. Every dog breed has its own unique charm and personality traits that make them special companions.
Thank you for participating in our dog breed trivia quiz, keep those tails wagging and spreading the love for our furry friends!
If you enjoyed our fun dog breed quiz, take a look at these other posts with more questions and answers about dogs.