People who are not dog lovers don’t understand the strange things that we do because we love our dogs so much
To me, it comes naturally, they are my fur babies and I want them to be happy!
Or, Is It Just Me?
I put together a short list of the everyday things I do for my dogs. I wonder if anyone else does strange things for their dogs?
1. Have you ever caught your dog’s eye and licked your tongue out to see if they do it back? It’s a great game, you can also teach them to blink and twitch their noses, absolutely no use whatsoever but such fun. Not to be done in public for obvious reasons!
2. Do you say ‘bless you’ when your dog sneezes?
3. Have you ever sat on the floor because the dog looks comfy on the sofa?
4.How about cooking the dog some lovely chicken, when you have beans on toast for supper?
5. Do you have really silly nicknames like BooBooBear or Snugglebum? and talk to the dog as if they are a baby? ……’Who’s the best doggy in the World?’ and ‘oh you are sooo clever’
6. I have actually apologised to my dog because it is raining!
7. When it’s really hot would you put the fan on the dog whilst you swelter in the heat?
8. I leave something interesting on the tv when I go out, usually Animal Planet so they don’t get bored. I will also tell them exactly where I am going, how long I will be and I always tell them which one is in charge whilst I’m not there.
9. I buy a mint shower gel because I know my dog likes to lick it off my feet after I’ve showered.
10. I sing ‘How much is that doggy in the window?’ to them although I am tone-deaf.
11. I wrap up Christmas presents for them and prepare a special Christmas dinner.
12. Every pocket of every coat, cardigan, hoodie is full of small plastic bags, even though the dog is at home!
13 If I’m away I insist on speaking to my dogs over the phone, and I’m upset if they’re not missing me.
14 I don’t have family photos in my wallet or on my bedside table, I have photos of my dog instead.
Do any of these crazy things sound familiar
Or is it just me?
For pet owners who love to have fun with their dog.
How about a gift for the dog who has everything? Maybe you fancy a night in with a glass of wine for yourself and a Pawsecco for your dog? Is it your dog or cats birthday and you want to help them celebrate. Do you want to buy a unique gift for a dog lover and bring a smile when they realise that the bottle you bought is actually for the dog!
Don’t worry its a joke item, the drink is actually nutritious and definitely ‘ALCOHOL-FREE’
Pawsecco Pet Wine
Never mind the glass being half empty – with Pawsecco still ‘wine’ for cats and dogs their glass (well, bowl) will always be full!
This alcohol-free, healthy, herbal infusion creates a delicious ‘au jus’ and means you can share the experience of a relaxing tipple with your four-legged best friend.
Pawsecco is designed to be served over food, but it’s really up to your pet’s preference. You can add it to your pet’s food, or serve it in a separate bowl as a delicious and nutritious drink.
Elderflower, nettle, ginseng, limeflower, water, acidifier lactic acide, preservative: potassium sorbate